MEDTRONIC CAPNOSTREAM 35
The Capnostream™ 35 portable respiratory monitor offers you comprehensive respiratory monitoring to help you respond earlier and intervene sooner if your patient is showing signs of respiratory compromise. The monitor provides information to help support clinical decisions and may improve workflow.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for monitoring in virtually any clinical setting.
- Continuous, non-invasive, real-time respiratory status monitoring of etCO2, SpO2, respiration rate, and pulse rate.
- May help increase opportunities for clinicians to identify respiratory events earlier and intervene sooner when monitoring patients on the general care floor, in the emergency department and recovery room , during procedural sedation and during intra-hospital and prehospital transport.
- Intended for use with patients of any age; adult, pediatric, infant to neonate; intubated to non-intubated, with sampling lines specifically developed for patient type and use case.
- Rugged, lightweight, shockproof, ergonomic design that’s as functional in the hospital setting as it is in air and ground transport.
- Apnea-Sat Alert™ algorithm provides actionable insight to potentially prevent adverse respiratory events with summary reports of recurring apnea events per hour as well as oxygen desaturations.
- Smart alarm management technology may reduce clinically insignificant respiratory alarms and provides a clearer indication of patient status while preserving alarm vigilance. Smart alarm technology includes Nellcor™ pulse oximetry SatSeconds™ alarm management and Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis™ algorithm (SARA).
- Patient data can be sent wirelessly to the Vital Sync™ virtual patient monitoring platform, providing the flexibility to view patient information on any web enabled device, EMR or Clinical Information System.
- Patient data can be stored on USB drive or SD Card, printed, and transferred to other data systems.